Wednesday 13 June 2012

June 13th, 2012

Played for just barely an hour in my usual spot by the tour busses in Gastown yesterday, it's been so darned rainy lately that's usually about all I can manage. As I was walking back towards the train station, a man I thought I recognized approached me and said he was glad my leg was doing better (I've recently been freed from the cumbersome confines of the ludicrously oversized leg brace that had been holding my kneecap in place since I got back to the city). I smiled and thanked him, still unable to place him. It wasn't until I was riding the train back home that I realized he was the security guard for the touristy boutique across the street from where I play, I guess I hadn't been able recognize him without his uniform on.

No comments:

Post a Comment